Secrets, Lies & Chat

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A note to my blog visitors :)

Thank you to a group of people for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a message. However, I would appreciate it if you want to use my blog as an advertising tool for dating websites etc., that you refrain from doing it. I don't have a very good opinion of dating websites or some of the people who belong to those groups, having met a few myself and having my fingers burned.

I don't wish to appear unfriendly, but if you came here to read anything I wrote then your comments sure didn't show that you did bother to read anything. Just a 'this is a great blog I'll sure visit it again' and then the link to your own business. I find this annoying and in my face and, once again, if you had read anything I wrote, you would have come up with one plus one equals two .... I don't like dating websites.

Thanks again.

Vena

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home